This interactive session is about making your first hardware product and will take you from idea to concept, to prototyping and then production.
Designing consumer hardware is a road filled with bumps and potholes, but it’s beautiful and rewarding at the destination. We’ll go through:
- Ideation and creative pool.
- Designing for efficiency, for reliability and timelessness (think aviation)
- Designing locally for a global audience; manufacturing for delivery on a global scale.
- Making your software and cloud speak the language of your apps.
- Choosing the right partners.
Manufacturing gremlins. Quality assurance and factory floor salsa.